Join us in Celebrating Pride on Sunday June 25th!
On Sunday June 25, hundreds of thousands of people will descend upon downtown Seattle to celebrate our LGBTQIA+ community at the Seattle Pride Parade. EGH is proud to be putting our values of Respect, Inclusion, Community and Empathy on display by participating in this event!
At EGH, we believe everyone who walks through our doors – clients, volunteers, employees, donors – should be able to be their authentic selves and feel valued. We provide a safe and caring space where our LGBTQIA+ clients feel welcome and seen.
Walk with EGH!
Thanks to the generous sponsorship from Lease Crutcher Lewis, we’re organizing a group of people to represent Elizabeth Gregory Home in the Seattle Pride Parade. Join other committed staff, clients, volunteers, and donors on a Sunday stroll down 4th Avenue!
Things you need to know:
- You’ll get a free EGH t-shirt to wear at the event! Show your colors at the parade and beyond!
- Each individual must register separately using the form below.
- Participation is FREE! We are encouraging those who are able to help us underwrite the costs by making a gift below.
- Plan your transportation/parking: You’ll need to arrive between 11:45am and 12:15pm on 4th Avenue between Columbia St and Marian St (see map). You’ll want to research the best form of transportation for you to get to the event (rideshare/lightrail/parking). Our staging area is about four blocks from the University Street Light Rail Station NOTE: EGH clients will be provided FREE bus tickets or Light Rail tickets to the parade.
- EGH clients/donor/supporters of all ages are invited to participate! The parade course is a little over 1 mile. Keep in mind you’ll be standing prior to the parade during staging and will end up at the Seattle Center. If you would like to bring your child, just be prepared for a lot of walking!
- Last year it was hot! We’ll bring a wagon carrying bottled water but bring your own full water bottle as well!
- Although it is not required, Seattle Pride is highly encouraging all participants to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (boosters encouraged).
- It’s going to be FUN!!!!